Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just f*ckin' do it.




I see people at the gym who look like they are just spinning their wheels when it comes to getting in shape. I see trainers doing crazy new exercises with clients. Which is fine, but damn it, these people HAVE TO GET motivated! They have to commit! I don't care if you hate to sweat. You're gonna have to sweat if you want to get the damn job done!

You're going to have to get out of your comfort zone. Ya know what? I friggin' hate cardio but I do about an hour of it because I am committed to my goals. Every damn day.

Another thing I see a lot of is people doing countless hours on treadmills, elipticals, & spinning classes but over the months, I haven't seen a change. Maybe they don't want to change, and that's fine, but if you find yourself in that catagory and you DO want to change, I suggest you step back & take a look at what you are putting in your mouth. I believe the food you eat is more important than the exercise you do if you are wanting to lose weight. Don't get me wrong, you can't have one without the other. If you're serious about this, fun time is over as far as food is concerned.

You want to change? Just f*cking do it! Every damn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment