Saturday, July 24, 2010

There's No Magic Pill




There is no magic pill. If there were, I'd be first in line to buy it.


I've tried many a diet. I've joined LA Weight Loss, which worked well for a time. (Would've worked better if they had had me exercise) My entire life up to this point had been spent overweight.


The secret is no secret at all. You've heard it a million times.


"Eat right & exercise."


A mantra that is easy to spout but difficult to live. I guess the secret is finding what will motivate you to impliment proper eating and exercise into your daily life.


You have to want it bad enough. You have to obsess over it for a time until it becomes habit. You are here. You DO have the desire. You DO have the drive. You just have to dig down deep and find it. There IS a reason you want to be fit. Write down your reasons and never lose site of them. You CAN do this. You WILL do this.
"Failure will never overtake you if your desire to succeed is strong enough."

No comments:

Post a Comment