Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie

I am sooooo excited for autumn I just can't wait to start the basic white girl rituals. I got my nails painted orange and pumpkin in my smoothie. If you're ready for fall too, here's a treat for you...

Ingredients

  • 6 oz. canned whole coconut milk
  • 4 oz water
  • 6 Tbsp canned pure pumpkin
  • 1 banana
  • 3/4 tsp vanilla
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 tsp nutmeg
  • pinch on clove
  • scoop of protein powder of your choice*
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.

*I only had chocolate protein powder on hand and it still turned out delicious. I'm thinking the most ideal protein powder flavor option would be 1st Phorm's CTC (CTC stands for Cinnamon Toast Crunch), and you can find that at any Supplement Superstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment